Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Vios TRD ( Toyota Racing Development )

This Picture is from lowyat.net! currently using for commercial only!

Well, as you guy know previously my Vios S class got total lost after my "Drunk n drive" action!009_v2.gif 009_v2 image by onionethan So without any car to go work and etc stuff. I had to buy another car. So looking through ZTH forum for 2nd hand car and some honda car. Well nothing suit me nice except . . . . . Toyota Vios TRD. Well it quite simple as there 4 thing i need to do with this car only! 

1. New Suspension
2. Sporting Looking
3. Fuel Economy
4. Hook up some hot chick man!055_.gif 055 image by onionethan

Well, previous i bought my Vios 1.5S RM76.xxx.xx, But TRD cost more! RM90.xxx.xx009_.gif 009 image by onionethan ARGH!! But what to do.. Worth it! more balance when doing a fast U turn or a turn! more smooth and the accelerating of the beast Vios is totally unbelievable!!! It a BEAST!!! 116_.gif 116 image by onionethan

Anyway guys, Since Chinese new year is coming soon enough!! We had only around 7 more day!! So today BryStudio going to wish you guy 

                                                       097_01.gif 097_01 image by onionethan097_02.gif 097_02 image by onionethan097_03.gif 097_03 image by onionethan097_04.gif 097_04 image by onionethan

Whohoh, So excited to see how much " AngPao " i going receive this year! Ever since i break up with my Ex Girlfriend, i make up my mind to keep more money to decorate my house first!! I going cost me a bomb to buy LCD, Refrigerator , Stove and etc stuff man!! So reader! please click my ads if you interested!! 


1 comment:

  1. Hi forum, cool weather and good mood. life is a good thing however turn

    ReplyDelete

What on your mind?

Ads