Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Miley Cyrus quits music career!

She's so over singing and wants to be a Hollywood movie star

Come June, Miley Cyrus has said she will hang up her mic and be "done" with her singing career. Make that Hannah Montana too.

user posted image

The daughter of Billy Ray Cyrus has decided to turn her back on her younger fans. At twelve years old she signed up for the Hannah Montana role and last year spoke out about her struggle to maintain her character now that she has grown up. Wenn reported that Miley has "only has one season of the hit Disney show left, admitting she feels ‘claustrophobic' because she has ‘grown out of' the role."

She also told reporters: "I've got a record coming out in June and then I'm done. I just want to work in movies. That's what I like and that's what I want to be doing."

user posted image

June will see the release of her fourth album, I Can't Be Tamed which follows on from Meet Miley Cyrus, Breakout, and The Time of Our Lives.

It's just like losing Hanson. Hannah Montana you will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What on your mind?

Ads