Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Prince Of Persia : The Sand Time



Hi guy!Sorry for the late update on my blog! Was busying with my year end assignment and finally have my time to watch Prince of Persia

The Movie Prince Of Persia came out on 27 May! Just 4 hour ago i went to watch the movie with my buddy, Dam that movie was so amazing. With all those action, romance! It totally catch up my heart man! I planning to buy the DVD soon enough! Or even blu-ray haha! If you ask me some question such as " how to movie? etc" 
I could tell you if i'm you i going to give 9/10 for that movie! The action - romance- brother hood- family etc! The actor was doing great while the actress was so beautiful! Just slightly lose to Megan fox of cos. 

Actually i was planning to write down the movie storyboard here,But i ain't that bad! So u guy should really go buy yourself a ticket and get some popcorn and enjoy! Trust me, if that movie turn out back. Come back and flame me man!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

What on your mind?

Ads