Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Home Theater fun!

Back in my hometown was totally relaxing for me. Me myself doesn't feel so stress like when i'm in kuala lumpur. Nothing can compare the enjoyment of my own hometown! I still like my hometown so much till this very day. Yesterday i bought a new movie for Piranha and i watch it together with my girlfriend. As for me i was simply a guy who love to frighten or making prank on my another half. That night i remember making my girlfriend scream more than 5 time. The movie was indeed scary and when gf finish watch she was like crying little koala bear. I was laugh my ass off that time. It was funny yet i feel happy to have this cute koala bear as my girlfriend. I love her more than every.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What on your mind?

Ads