Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

iPhone 4s Maxis! 16th December

Okay! Getting ready to see whether i could get it or not! Actually i just got my Samsung Galaxy S II for few month only, if i really did buy this phone i gonna let my gf to use my S II!

Maxis announce that 16 of Dec maxis will release iPhone 4s or pre-order. So let see how it go! But some of my friend get their iPhone 4s from tech hand from Australia last month and i try the phone itself and i was amazed by the Siri function. I could say that non of android virtual assistant can get as good as Siri, not only that she/he is smart but he could almost answer anything you want.. so i think is a good phone with good feature but still i love android cause there are memory slot and pirated movie that i insert into my memory card! Anyway is no different if i get both cause i could anytime change my phone from S II to iPhone 4s with my gf too!!

VIDEO



2 comments:

  1. Now until that space is overwritten by new data, such as pictures, music, videos etc.

    Jailbreak iPhone 4S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen this informative video. I really enjoyed to see this. iPhone4S have lots of applications like photo clarity,Siri,new version of iCloud and so on. You can also playing music and High Definition videos.

    ReplyDelete

What on your mind?

Ads