Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bus accident at Negeri Lebuh Raya Plus 10.10.10 ( Video )





Tweet my post if you like it and share it with your friend!


































Saw the recently news regarding that the bus from malacca to kl crash on the way! It was so horrible, from the newspaper i read it say that the bus was driving so fast and it was cutting lane here and there. Seriously guy/gal why would a bus drive so fast? See now what happen ? people die and some of the children die because they sit the bus trip for the very 1st time. I was lucky cause last time before i bought my own car i use to sit bus! Now no more! i don't trust what so ever bus anymore. Unless Automatic Intelligent Robot Bus maybe!

R.I.P to those people who lost their life, A short poem for those who lost their life

Nothing has ever been the same 
since that day you died
you were finally coming home
until that horrible accident took your life



why did the bus have to crash
why were you the one taken away
i ask myself those questions
each and everyday


you were so great
i just don't understand why you had to die, 
you meant everything to me,
why couldn't God spare your life
i just hope my day will come
so i can see you soon 
i just cant stand it anymore
i cant live without you




3 comments:

  1. tragically most of the people that died are 20 year olds...

    tehtarikmemoirs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, R.I.P to those who lost their life :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awful! My thoughts and prayers go to those who were affected by the accident.

    ReplyDelete

What on your mind?

Ads