Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

iPhone 4 biggest and main problem!



Tweet my post if you like it!

I know many people in SEA country such as Malaysia and Singapore is having fun with their latest gadget that is iPhone 4! As for Malaysian, our 2 biggest player telco is Digi and Maxis where they just release iPhone 4 recently! So today i'm going to write about some problem or main problem that iPhone 4 is having. So if you haven't buy iPhone 4 but was planning to get it. Do read my whole article and reconsider about it again. I'm currently using iPhone 3Gs and i tell you i personally doesn't like it after long time using it! I will add more information why and what the problem that i doesn't like it later. Now let me talk about what the problem in iPhone 4.

Death Drip
Death Grip 


The Death Grip is a major problem for all people and those who thinking to buy. I test my friend iPhone 4 and it was kind hard to use for left hand. If you touched the left edge of the phone you will see dramatic drop of speed in iPhone 4! So reconsider about it whether is it worth it. In some website they have email from Apple CEO Steve job telling them that "Just avoid holding it in that way."  Below i find some video on youtube regarding this issue










Shatter Glass iPhone 4


Glass Shatter

iPhone 4 outer layer was made by glass and Apple has allayed concerns over all the glass on the iPhone 4 with claims that it’s “Chemically strengthened to be 20 times stiffer and 30 times harder than plastic,” but apparently glass is still glass. A Friend of mine in UK try to get his hand on refurbish iPhone 4 and from what i know it a refurbish iPhone 4 and have been use by the previous own for only 3 days. It was completely new. No scratches at all and no damage on the phone. He drop the iPhone 4 around his ear height for 3 time and walla! The iPhone 4 glass shatter and turn into a rubbish.






Reversed volume buttons

'
Although it seems to be extremely rare, at least one iPhone 4 user has reported volume buttons that make things louder when you press the “-” key and quieter when you press the “+” key. The phone in question also had the places on the buttons swapped, so technically it’s the symbol on them, not the wiring, which has been botched.

1 comment:

  1. I still believe that Iphone 4 is a nice piece of equipment. Actually I'm waiting I will like to se some test aginst the new HTC desire HD and then I will decide which device I will buy.

    ReplyDelete

What on your mind?

Ads