Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Bry Birthday Party Photo. Wish you guy like it =]

After, last night which i went to AAR ( All American Reject ) Concert and get really disappointed at it. I came back i blog about the concert hosted by digi and i was so boring till i went to open my photo album and started editing some of the photo i took when my birthday! so after long time of working on it! i finally finish editing all these photo! I upload all the photo here, and it a'lot of photo! so just bear with me onion06.gif! Thank You guy for visiting my blog 




My Best buddy from left , middle small brother and my big brother



My Best Buddy, Kafu

Me, Crap crap <3



Our Food!! Yummy Yummy Munch Munch




They putting candle make me feel so much older 











My Birthday!!



Fill with Love <3 <3







T_T My beautiful cake turn into don't know what is this !!!



Manjong Time!! Drinking Chivas!



My Small brother, Don't know how the hell he can play manjong with all those hair.



After manjong they fight!! LOL joking la they playing a fool only : )




Let take a Photo!! "KaCa"



Another Photo!! " Kaca" and Peace!!!



James : OMG! I'm sure this photo going up your blog huh!?







Chivas O chivas

Okay guy, this all the photo that i took and it the best photo i could find inside my DSLR camera. Well, I also receive 1 small present from Miao which is the author of (www.akiraceo.com) which is very cute!




Thank You Miao!!!






6 comments:

  1. hey!Ur party looks fun~ I wish I had one like yours :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank!! :) it was fun! and it really went crazy that night! love my buddy! haha Thank for you comment :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eventhough you didn't say it in your post. Isn't that Secret Recipe? XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! u finally upload da pics! nice nice xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup! its scret recipe!! hahah!!! thank for watching my photo =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. tat nite bry was the crazier one!

    ReplyDelete

What on your mind?

Ads