Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mister Potato Contest

Hi Guy, i'm back!! hohoho. Okay just came back from college to submit my final assignment. So many assignment to do So i went login into some blog and follow some of my blogger mate and see what they doing. Suddenly one of my friend nudge me on msn asking me to play Mister Potato game. I was huh? Game of mister potato? okay why don't i try~ So i was given a link and when i read the webpage i just know that mister potato got contest!! yea! you hear it right! contest!! OH MY favourite!! 





If you guy want to win RM10.00 take a photo of yourself like Mr.Potato!! Go go go!! I'm going to dress myself like potato soon! my picture will upload by tmr or nxt few day!! keep tune hehe!! 








What you need to do is 


1 : Register yourself and play the flash game provided!! Try to beat the evil guy there!
2: After Complete all 8 stage! Upload a photo of yourself dressing like Mr.Potato!!
3: Ask your friend and family to vote for you!!! 


Is easy as that! isn't that right? and you can take away RM10.000 easily if you are the choose one by the potato god! and you can go to the Grand Mister Potato Fiesta 








No comments:

Post a Comment

What on your mind?

Ads