Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Poker King Movie (原裝預告)

Okay, i cut the crap and go to the main point. I was boring and i went to cinema bought a ticket for this poker king movie and i bought some snack and sit down at the cinema and enjoy this movie!!! Poker King ROCK!!!




Rating 8.5/10


okay, i personally feel this movie is very good cause Poker King starred by Louis Koo and Lau Ching Wan
while i really like how louis koo act at this movie, Its dam funny till i can laugh the hell out of my ass LOL. i personally think who haven't watch this movie can go buy yourself a ticket and get your ass there and watch it! it won't disappoint you guy!! i promise =)

This movie doesn't have big boob girl, all are like small boob and not very sexy kind. but still is very very funny!! and 1 more thing LOUIS KOO IS VERY NERD IN THIS MOVIE!! BEWARE !!!

3 comments:

  1. har, really that funny ar? den maybe i can consider go watch liao :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, its really funny. i don't want to spoil your movie by tell you the whole story about it. but i can tell you it 100% funny!! =) i almost laugh till my stomach get a crank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day, sun shines!
    There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
    I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
    Nowadays, I feel good, I begin take up real money.
    It gets down to choose a correct companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

    You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
    http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

    ReplyDelete

What on your mind?

Ads