Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Digi All American Reject Concert


Okay, i went to All American Reject concert just now. Which was held at Bukit Jalil car park here. Okay frankly and honestly speaking i didn't stay till the end cause was too crowded and very very disappointed at it. As they management of the crowd and how they place the stage and etc really make me very disappointed and no more mood to sty and even support AAR.

Okay there many many reason why i feel very disappointed and i show you guy how they set the people to watch the concert in a very Special way~~~



As you see, Bry it me cause i reach there like around 6o'clock and i waited for like half an hour and i get into the concert and i still saw a long queue outside the concert. I manage to enter the concert when they just started the concert like around 7o'clock. Okay as you guy see the image above,  i was beside the vip & media stage where that stage only available for media or report to go up.Okay that sux already. Well when i was inside i try to take a place where i could stand near to the stage but as you see there only a small place to go near the stage and it full of people. Those ppl who stand near the stage reach there  around 2 o'clock 3 o'clock some even reach there around 4o'clock! So while i'm standing behind the vip & media it look like i can't even see who on the stage.

Beside that, When i wanted to take some photo about the concert. They say that ask me to remove my DSLR camera battery as they won't allow us to take photo in the concert place, and i was like huh? wth? Then why the hell i bring my camera here?

After some band like Disagree and One Buck Short sing i really wanted to leave. So i went to pick up my battery. When i wanted to get my battery they say they lost my battery and need some time to find it! So i waiting like 10 minute waiting for it! My number is `154` and when they search for `154` number they took out a canon battery when my camera is Sony  after 10 minute i get my battery. I terus went back my car and drive back and start blogging. I wish you guy enjoy my content today! while i'm really drunk as i drink alot chivas tonight! cause i wanted to finish my chivas tonight! so my birthday party photo will be on the nxt post in 48 - 24 hour !! be update and keep looking on my blog

5 comments:

  1. yes!! i totally agree with u! da concert sux!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you notice the amount of cameras and other DSLRs during the concert? And people way back in the crowd could all just go in front? So what're you complaining? Just barge your way in front.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, thank Anonymous. haha, Maybe you could be so patient to wait and just barge your way to the front i guess =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily I didn't go. I wanted to get the ticket and follow my friend there at first but was kinda lazy =P

    Next time u wanna take nais pictures maybe u can try to apply for media pass prior to the event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To Steve

    We blogger can apply for media pass prior for the event o? i didn't know that? must try nxt time~

    ReplyDelete

What on your mind?

Ads