Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Find out some KL taxi fun and Nasi lemak around kuchai lama that so good!

Okay guy, Sorry for late update on my studio recently been too busy with my gf around me and i was helping her out with her stuff and everything. So i was busy doing my stuff around and try to find some nice topic to post around my studio for reader of my blog. So when i went to buy my breakfast i notice one of taxi with the plate of HWD 1812 part around my apartment, its a normal taxi you may see,but that not what i wanted to talk or point about today.


As for many reader here may haven't notice or find out. If you are driving in KL city if you got the extra time try to see all the taxi plate number. Its kind funny if you notice that all taxi sure start with the H alphabet example like HWD, HWC,HB, HA 19xx etc. So you guy should try and notice this. Its quite fun to look around your enviroment and notice some new stuff, As i'm from perak, so i haven't seen this before as in perak all taxi start with different alphabet



Anyway here the breakfast i bought from my place. I'm staying around kuchai lama area. There are some stall open at kuchai lama condo there. Infront of Kuchai lama condo infront got 1 stall which 1 aunty sell some nasi lemak that so good which make me love to eat and they aunty only open the stall at monday - friday! saturday sunday there won't be any good nasi lemak for you!! Hehe, i will always buy from monday - friday. Don't believe that those nasi lemak nice? see photo! big nasi lemak huh? IT NICE! egg, chicken, cucumber , groundnuts and potato kari too. yummy!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! NasiLemak!!! Where's the shop la??? Btw, nanged ya post on innit and also hug ya ads... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that not a shop. Its a small stall open only from morning till 11o'clock. and only available on monday - friday! you can easily spot it infront of kuchai lama brem park condo =]

    ReplyDelete

What on your mind?

Ads