Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Project Natal - Microsoft XBox 360 / PC



Wow, its really cool. I heard of project natal some time ago, but just recently i went to search for it video and got hold one of it and it quite nice. I post on my blog to let every visitor to know this stuff! Oh ya project natal will be compatible on pc too! so you guy really need to watch out for this cool stuff coming wink.gif

    Oh ya btw i not going to post so much video on joking stuff anymore, as my college life getting a hard time completing my final work!sad.gif My work not hard just that i keep on delaying my job and my work. On another hand i still need to handle my own business ya! i having a cyber cafe nightmare, Malaysia goverment ban this ban thaticon_question.gificon_question.gif





No comments:

Post a Comment

What on your mind?

Ads