Pages

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yes, Die die i also go " All American Reject " Concert !

 yes! For Digi user you all might have the concert ticket to attend " All American Reject " Concert for free!! But i have to buy it with cash and it totally cost me rm135 / 3 piece of ticket! onion18.gif (50×50). I want free ticket too!! >_<", Why maxis doesn't give us free ticket! not fair not fair!!! . Haha, In future my post will mostly included this onion head emotion as i think he quite cute and cute present me. Hehe! Anyway guy! i snap a photo of the ticket and decide to show off in my blogonion47w.gif (50×50)


hehe, this photo i snap using my DSLR camera a200 Sony, here the 3 ticket i bought from lowyat forum member! its quite expensive but i guess i worth it. This my 2nd concert in my life! and i going with my gf and my best friend hehe happy! onion16.gif (50×50)


And recently i went to youtube to search for weird video i guess and see what i found, This guy he call himself the invincible Cloud and he got special training. Like hell i believe him and he try 5mil volts of electrical shock on himself and see what happen 




No comments:

Post a Comment

What on your mind?

Ads