Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Woof Woof, Sleepy~~~ Too blur drink too much.

Okay guy, last night was my B'day and i went out celebrating with all my fre and end up drinking chivas and i was drunk whole night after they went back. I drink with my gf the whole night . Alright cause i need sometime to upload my party photo. So i was looking around youtube and i can't find any funny video around or interesting video. So i would like to introduce you guy to 1 of the youtube interesting channel that is RayWilliamJohnson. I wish this video can entertained you guy while i take a little time to edit my photo okay? 





His channel in youtube is talking about hottest funny video and stuff that happening around youtube!
enjoy!!! 
What your numbah~~ you can always use to kao lui you know? I should try this too onion49.gif

1 comment:

  1. I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
    And you et an account on Twitter?

    ReplyDelete

What on your mind?

Ads