Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Malaysian Morning Prank ?

Okay guy, today post not related to any of our studio project stuff or artist stuff, But i really wanted to talk about    the so call Malaysia Morning Prank :). Well FIY i was rushing my college stuff such as assignment, research,sketching and many many more on multimedia stuff. I was sooooo busy till i didn't even have time to get some nap or sleep. So i was rushing my work from last night to this early morning. I was sitting infront of my pc like for 16 hour straight ;( its bad for health! Do not try this at home " Kid "


Hahaha, So i try to eat what i have order in the morning 2o'clock from mcD guess what i order :) and      TADAA~~ its a McD Deluxe and my personal flavour VITAGEN! Its so nice " Yum yum Chum Chum " :]



But there a bad bad feeling about this, I was eating munching my burger like a hungry ghost, So while i eating i heard some really weird sound from my neighbour as i was living in condominium. So its really near by and what i heard was some lady or women moaning in the early of morning. It was soft and you hardly can heard it but if you are concentrating you might heard it. So as i was munching my burger i went over and sit beside my wall and try to hear again. so when i finish my burger i took my vitagen and suddenly the lady moan in a very high peak sound! Okay now i get it they are f - u - c - k - i -n-g each other. And i was like okay good for them bad for me as i can't drink my vitagen. But die die i also finish my vitagen in the end! hahah! There another stupid prank that happen to be on the same time it happen! i will show you guy some photo and maybe you guy will get some idea what i'm trying to say.





Okay guy, When people wake up from the early of the morning. We would like to have some nice and fresh air for our body right? and This guy come and destroy it like none of his blood business! This are diesel fuel to kill those mosquito in the area. But Come On! It EARLY in the morning like 8.15 AM ? i was so dam angry that i had to inhale this kind of air in the morning! Stupid guy! they are making everyone suffer in the morning ! 



This road are for ppl to walk and hell yea! now they have to inhale all those stupid monoxide with them.Well i guess i will end my post here. I wish you guy enjoy reading my " Malaysia Morning Prank " if you enjoy reading my blog! do visit daily! and if you want keep my blog alive, Please consider looking our ads thank alot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What on your mind?

Ads