Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm removing Advertlets from my blog once n for all!



What a scammer! I already request for cashout since May 29. Until now there is still no news about the status. 5 months already Mr.Josh!


their already dont care what happen to thier company, talking about repution, a lot of oversea company already no interest doing business or selling by online or email to Malaysia. rate
good

yeah advertlets ...........
they ban me, after i called them n complaint but the ad still running after my account delete, good right ?
btw advertlets total owe me rm 6k, one day he will pay back, JOSH LIM.


I'm removing Advertlets.com from my blogStudio once and for all! as you guy can see from the banner on top! advertlets was a scam / scandal / cheapest cheater company. They promote and ask blogger/website master to promote their ads, But they never paid the earning of each blogger. That not something i talk without proof!



As you guy go to google.com and try to search for advertlets scam / scandal keyword you guys will suprise to see how many topic and hot keyword that google will show in the number. Here a screen shoot of it!
 
 

There too many scam and cheating happen in Advertlets company and i read alot of topic/ forum or even rumor about it and finally i make a decision to cancel their ads and i switch over to Nuffnang ads!

For me, Nuffnang is abit more complicated while putting their ads code into our blog, But in another way nuffnang want to know our blog more and put the most suitable ads to suit their client requirement!

I'm quite disappointed at Advertlets, Even Mr.Josh the owner of Advertlets! they have some good reputation the first hand compare to Nuffnang! but now they ruin their good chance themself! So to all blogger out there! LET REMOVE ADVERTLETS from your web/blog!

SAY NO TO ADVERTLETS!



8 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Allow us to assist with your unresolved cashout. We were unable to detect any account with brystudio.com as registered website, however we did detect an account 'froz3nnoob' registered in October 2009 with no pending cashouts. Do you have another account/website registered with us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, i doesn't have any cash out problem or nor i have earn money $ to cash out. But i doesn't have the confidence to put advertlets company ads on my blog anymore due to too many rumor and scam happening in the company. As i see in many forum and webpage as well as google seach too many user having problem cashing out money from advertlets company. Some even try to cash out money and didn't receive a single cent from advertlets for like 2 year or maybe half a year =) my quota on my post here isn't self made it from forum member who having problem with cashing out. Thank in comment and do visit back if you got time =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. char dou.. u actually dun have sufficient money to cashout?

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually my own advertlets account yes i doesn't have any sufficient money to cash out. :) as my previous post. I'm not very confidence anymore in advertlets. Google and type keyword such as advertlets scam and etc you will find many many proof~ i doesn't want to my blog to stick or help 1 company which have too much bad impression cause this might make my visitor doesn't come back :). What my blog do is i want my visitor to have a great day and read good content. either i earn money or not i doesn't really affect me much. If my blog is helping a bad or unprinciple company. DO you think my blog will grow? will my visitor be happy about it? i don;t think so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, JAE you can't delete your ads account but you can remove your blog from their service i guess...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Easily I acquiesce in but I contemplate the brief should secure more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i very adore all your writing style, very remarkable,
    don't give up as well as keep creating due to the fact that it simply just nicely to follow it.
    looking forward to browse through additional of your current stories, regards :)

    ReplyDelete

What on your mind?

Ads