Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yea, Its My Birthday Tomorrow!!! HoHoHO!

Muhohohoh, It my birthday tomorrow! I didn't know i getting old again. haih!, But my mum say she going buy me something interesting this year. So i'm still looking forward for that present tomorrow From what my sister told me that my mum ask her about GPS stuff today. My guess is she going for a GPS present for me this yea Hohohoh!! i wish i'm correct 



Here they blog!
www.dylan-zd.blogspot.com
www.akiraceo.com
http://dedoodleblog.blogspot.com/

Okay guy, i'm a big fan of dylan-zd , AkiraCeo and doodleblog as i'm a loyal reader of they blog. I usually do daily routing like visiting their blog 2 - 5 time a day!! i know it crazy but i'm very addicted to their comic.Haha anyway i receive a email from dylan.zd around 9.00pm just now and he wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Argh!! i'm so happy!!  a Big Thank to dylanz for drawing me this comic. I will enjoy my birthday party and upload new photo on my birthday tomorrow! I wish i could write more enjoyable content for my content that my 1st thing i will wish for my birthday !! thank alot.

9 comments:

What on your mind?

Ads